There are 2 types of edit in Geelus: “Detail edit” and “In-place edit”.
Detail edit is to make granular edits to an order. Edits include changes to date and time of order, date of pickup or completion. The changes could also include removing or modifying the payments.
- Locate the order using any of the search methods on the right side of the home page (name/phone/order number) – if the order is completed, search by order number or turn on “Include Completed Orders” check box.
- Click “Detail Edit” button. located on each order
- Make the following changes:
- Delete the entire or part of the order using the “X” button on the right side of each order or order item.
- Change the unit price for each item.
- Change the offer allocated to the order.
- Change the description
- Add/Edit order options (like color, stains…)
- Change quantity of the items in the order
- Remove/Edit the payments or payment methods
- Change the pick up date/time
- Once done, click on the “Save” button to return to the home page.
In-place edit allows you to add/remove items into/from an order. You can also change pickup date and time via in-place edit.
- Search the order using any of the search methods on the right side of the home page (name/phone/order number) – if the order is completed, search by order number or turn on “Include Completed Orders” check box.
- Click “In-Place Edit” tool located on the order record.
- Add/Remove items like a normal order
- Click submit to submit the order.
Note: In order to be able to use the in-place edit tool, you should add the option to the user account by checking the 2 check boxes on the user account manager:
- Can Edit Order First Page
- Can Edit Order Second Page