To update the software follow these steps:
A – If you have installed Geelus on your system:
- Open the software and wait.
- You will receive a message confirming the update is successful.
- Click “OK” to exit Geelus.
- Run the new version of Geelus.
- You should see the new version number on the top right corner of the page.
If you still see the previous version number or an error message like: “No Internet Connection“:
- Run the installed version. (do not login)
- Uninstall the current version by right clicking anywhere on the application and clicking on “Remove this application…”.
Navigate to http://app.geelus.com and wait for the program to download.
- Right click anywhere on the page and click on “Install Geelus point of sale onto this completer… “.
Follow the prompts to create a shortcut on your desktop.
- Run and use the software from the Geelus (the cherry) icon on your desktop.
B – If you are running Geelus from your the browser:
- Refresh your page to see the next version.
- If you cannot see the new version, clear your browser’s cache and try refreshing again.