The best place to get a report of your income is the “Income Report”.
Unlike the Order Report or Sales Report that only show you the income through your sales or orders, the income report includes the income from both Sales and Orders as well as “Points” and “Store Credits” used to pay for your services.
Reports can be daily, weekly or monthly.
In order to access the “Income Report” Navigate to “Tools -> Income Report”.
- To get a report, set the type of report (daily, weekly, monthly), set the “From Date” and “To Date” and then click “View Report”
- Check and Uncheck the payment method on the top, to exclude or exclude it from the report.
- Export the data using the “Export Income Report To Excel” button on the top right corner of the page.
- In order to drill down and find out more about any specific day, week or month’s income, click “View Payment List” to show a list of payments and the customers paid.
- On the right side, the break down of all payment methods is displayed.
- Hovering over the total, shows you a breakdown of all the taxes paid.