To set up offers:
I- Navigate to “Setup->Offers”.
To add a new offers:
- Click on the “+” button.
- Set the “Description”. (Description will appear on screen when inserting a new order and on printed dockets)
- Set “Discount By (%)”. For example type 45 for 45% discount. (Note: When setting the “Discount By (%)”, make sure the “Discount Amount” is zero)
- Or Set “Discount Amount” (Note: When setting the “Discount Amount”, make sure “Discount By (%)” is zero)
- Check “Enable” check box.(Disabled offers will not appear when inserting a new order)
- Set the “Display Order” (Offer with lower display order will appear first on on the order page)
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 to add more offers
- When all offers are added, click on “Save Changes”.
To change offers:
- Click on the offer you want to change.
- Apply the changes and click “OK”
- Repeat step 1 and 2 for all the offers you want to change.
- Click on “Save Changes”
To merge offers(Remove):
Merge process allows you to remove an offer from your system. However because your orders are related to the offers, you have to use merge process to remove the offers. Merge procedure combines two offers into one offer.
- Select the primary offer – offer you want to keep.
- Click “Merge – Select Primary Offer”.
- Select the secondary offer – offer you want to remove.
- Click “Merge – Select Secondary Offer”.
- Click “OK” to confirm the merge.