To set up options:
I- Navigate to “Setup->Order Options“.
To add a new option:
- Click on the “+” button.
- Set the “Option Name”. (Option Name will appear on screen when inserting a new order as well as printed receipts)
- Set “Display Order”. Options with lower display order will appear first in the list.
- Set Option Type (Color – Fabric – Small Items)
- Set the default price (in case you use options to up charge)
- Set the “Display Order” (Option with lowest display order will appear first on on the order page)
- To set the image, click “Select New Image”. This will open the thumbnail manager that allows you to choose or upload images.
- Repeat steps 1 to 7 to add more options.
- When all options are added, click on “Save Options”.
To change options:
- Click on the option you want to change.
- Apply the changes and click “OK”
- Repeat step 1 and 2 for all the options you want to change.
- Click on “Save Options”
To merge options(Remove):
Merge process allows you to remove an option from your system. However because your orders are related to the options, you have to use merge process to remove the options. Merge procedure combines two options into one option.
- Select the primary option – option you want to keep.
- Click “Merge – Select Primary Option”.
- Select the secondary option – option you want to remove.
- Click “Merge – Select Secondary Option”.
- Click “OK” to confirm the merge.