For a list of compatible printers and how to buy, please click here.
Following are necessary for the printers to work with Geelus:
- Windows operating system.
- Geelus must be installed instead of running in the browser. For instruction on how to install, click here.
Follow these steps:
- Install your printer – list of available drivers are at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to “Control Panel -> Devices and Printers” (or hold Microsoft key and press “S” and then search for “Devices and Printers”.
- Rename Receipt printer to: Receipt Printer (*case sensitive)
- Rename Dry cleaning tag printer to: Tag Printer (*case sensitive)
In order to rename the printers:
- Windows Vista, 7,8 and above: right click on the printer name and click on “Printer properties”.
- Windows XP: select the printer and press “F2” key on your keyboard.
Important steps if you are using a “Star Micronics” printer:
- Run the printer configuration utility and select “ECS/POS” mode and OK.
- From the menu on the left, select “Print Job Routing”
- Make sure “Enable ESC/POS routing” check box is checked.
- Navigate to “Setup -> Business Setup” and from “Hardware / Peripherals” section change “Thermal Printer Model” to “Star”.
Default names [Receipt Printer] and [Tag Printer] can be changed to a custom name following these steps:
- Scroll down until you see: “Thermal Printer Name” and “Impact Printer Name”
- Modify the printer names
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Make sure to change your printer names in control panel accordingly.
Add your logo to the prints
To add your company logo, please check this guide.
Epson : TM-T82II (two versions)
Star: TSP100 series (TSP 100 ECO, TSP 100U, TSP100LAN)
Samsung Bixolon SRP 270
Samsung Bixolon SRP 275II