To set up products:
I- Navigate to “Setup->Sales->Products”
To add a new product:
- Click on the “+” button located on the right side of page.
- Set all the required information.
- Click “Select New Image” to set the image.
- Click “OK”.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to add more products.
- When all products are added, click on “Save Products” button.
Note: SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) is a unique number/string of characters to identify a product. To enter SKU, you can scan the product bar code using a bar-code scanner.
In order to search a product, you can enter the SKU in the filter text box or scan using a bar code scanner.
To change products:
- Click on the products you want to modify.
- Apply the changes and click “OK”
- Repeat step 1 and 2 for all the products you want to change.
- Click on “Save Products” button once done.
To merge products(Remove):
Merge process allows you to remove a product from your system. However because your sales are related to the products, you have to use merge process to remove the products. Merge procedure combines two products into one product.
- Select the primary product – product you want to keep.
- Click “Merge – Select Primary Product”.
- Select the secondary product – product you want to remove.
- Click “Merge – Select Secondary Product”.
- Click “OK” to confirm the merge.