Welcome to the April 26, 2020 release of features. We hope you like the latest updates in this version, the highlights are as follows:
- Staff Rostering and scheduling feature.
- Access weekly roster/schedule from the tools menu.
- Transaction summary action buttons and relevant role setting.
- Timesheet detailed export to excel and CSV.
- Relevant role settings to enable/disable editing of the schedules.
- Relevant role settings to allow access to the schedules page.
- Role settings to show/hide action buttons on the transaction summary page.
- Automatic upgrade of the old rostering to the new one and making sure the daily summary window works with the new employee rostering system. So no need to redo the scheduling if you have already done so.
- Added store name to timesheet report details view.
- New layout for the timesheet.
- Support for page anchors on help and documentation pages.
- Fixed subscription not showing the details.
- Fixed styling issues on iPhone and Internet explorer.
Please check our blog post here.
Transaction Summary Action Buttons
Additional functions are now easier to be accessed through the summary action buttons. The role settings to show/hide action buttons on the transaction summary page enables a user to have access to these buttons. This can be set up in Settings > Roles.
Depending on the user’s role access restrictions, they let you do the following right from the summary page:
- Print out print templates
- Send email templates
- Send text message templates
- Mark the transaction as done
- Mark the transaction collected
- Edit the transaction
- Set the extra fields for the transaction
- Duplicate the transaction
- Void the transaction
- Refund on the transaction
- Delete the transaction