Welcome to the October 19, 2020 release of features. We hope you like the latest updates in this version, the highlights are as follows:
- Automatic time reservation upon booking.
- Works with variable services with different durations.
- Allocating jobs to staff automatically or by customer’s choice.
- Confirm bookings manually or use automatic confirmation.
- Support for unlimited number of email or text (SMS) notifications when:
– New customers created
– New customers placed a booking
– When a new booking created (by new or existing customers)
– Before or after the booking (reminder or follow up)
– To customers, to staff or a fixed email address or fixed phone numbers
- Support for separate layout for booking services. You can have multiple layouts to sort your services to book.
- Works on your website, Geelus website (in case you don’t have a website), through the Geelus app (for customers) and Facebook
- Works on all devices and platforms (Mac, Windows, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android…)
- Custom theme color to match your website
- Custom size and automatically adjust to customer’s browser size (responsive design)
- Show/hide prices or job durations
- Charge in advance or in the store
- Fully integrated with existing store app, customer app and calendar, navigation and routing system.
- Fully integrated with the existing staff rostering system.
- Ability to start the booking instantly and then signing up for an account or login for better customer experience.
- Settings menu for appointments (Online access – > Appointments)
- Unconfirmed transactions (i.e. bookings) on transaction history and functionality to “Confirm”
- Unconfirmed transactions on the calendar and the functionality to “Confirm”.
- New and improved layout
- Manage your account
- New booking
- New pickup/delivery (under construction)
- Notifications when the customer has upcoming booking, pickup, or delivery scheduled.
- View upcoming bookings, pick up, or delivery.
- Support for custom URL for terms and conditions (when the customer signs up).
- Support for White Label on sign up and login pages
- Support for width/height parameters for better compatibility on your website.
- Improved settings to be easier and more functional.
- New installation guide under “Settings -> Customer app”
- New automated actions settings to allow creating unlimited follow-ups, notifications,…
- Customize the signup page to make phone or address mandatory or optional
- “Online access” menu heading under settings including “Customer app”, “Appointments” and “Pickup / Delivery”
- Updated all templates (prints, emails, SMS, pages) not to include caret (^) when only one sub-item is used to avoid confusion.
- Layout for “Stripe” payment processor has improved for better readability.
- Sort customer groups by name when selecting in “Edit customer” page.
- Updating “duration”, “booking date/time” and “booking with” on transaction history does not work – fixed
Please check our blog post here.