End to End – Pickup and Delivery solution
State of the art, end to end pickup & delivery system supporting the features below:
- Customer request for pickup and delivery on Geelus website, your own website (white label) or from mobile customer app.
- Draw each driver’s covered area by a few clicks on the map.
- Automatically allocating the pickup or delivery according the driver’s location and working hours.
- Disallowing the bookings if the area is not covered by your drivers.
- Nicely integrated with the existing staff rostering system to ensure availability of the drivers.
- Fully integrated with existing in-store app, customer app, calendar, navigation and route planning system for drivers.
- Automatic reservation of the timeslots upon bookings.
- Services selection upon bookings.
- Allocating jobs to drivers automatically based on driver’s coverage area or randomly if multiple drivers cover the same area.
- Confirm bookings manually or use automatic confirmation.
- Support for unlimited number of email or text (SMS) notifications or reminders to customers, staff or a fixed email or phone number:
– New customers created
– New customers placed a booking
– When a new booking created (by new or existing customers)
– Before or after the booking (reminder or follow up before pickup or delivery)
- Sort, display and navigate your services through multiple layouts.
- Works on all devices and platforms (Tested on Mac, Windows, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android…)
- Custom theme color to match your website design.
- Custom size and automatically adjust to customer’s browser size (responsive design)
- Show or hide prices
- Charge in advance or in store
- Engaging customers by start the booking instantly and then signing up for an account or login.
- Support for special price book for online orders.
- Support for surcharge and discounts.
- Support for adding additional fee(s) (like booking fee) automatically.
- Support for alternative delivery address and ensuing it’s within the covered area.
- Calculating the route to all destinations by optimized route calculation or manually re-ordering the destination addresses.
- Resuming the route once the order has been picked up or delivered (to avoid re-calculating the route).
- Driver controls on the map to help with collection and delivery
- Different icons for pickup and delivery as well as already picked up and delivered transactions on the map.
- In addition to route calculation, you can choose to view all destinations on the map click on each destination and navigate to it.